X Series Shredder
TWIN SHAFT SHREDDER
X Series Twin Shaft Shredders are extremely high torque, high throughput, rotating shear type size reduction machines often used for pre-shredding of large volume or high strength materials which may contain contamination. The unique modular split chamber design, provides excellent access to key components therefore reducing maintenance downtime and service costs. This is a huge advantage when comparing machines of this size.
- Tires – Car, Truck and O.T.R. (Off The Road – Earthmovers etc.)
- Steel – Car Body Shells, Sheet Scrap, Drums etc.
- Electronic Scrap – WEEE Directive Materials.
- Wood/Timber – Pallets, C&D Waste etc.
- Aluminum – Castings, Profiles, etc.
- Bulky Waste – Mixed Household, Commercial, Pulper Waste from Paper Industry etc.
- Slow Speed High Torque Shredding Principle
- Low Dust and Low Noise Operation and Rugged Low Maintenance Design.
- Shock absorbing shaft couplings between gearboxes and blade shafts reduce operational stress.
- High Strength Cutters and Spacers manufactured from high quality, heat treated steel alloys are suitable for shredding tough materials.
- Individual Cleaning Fingers mounted to the chamber sidewalls ensure quick discharge of shredded materials.
- Modular Chamber Design with split endplates and bearing housings enable quick access to key components.
- Advanced Adjustable Sealing System for the bearings.
- Stand Alone Electrical Control Panel with Siemens PLC Control System.
- Tested, Approved and Certified to the applicable CE safety standards.
X Series Twin Shaft Shredder
Click the button to the right to request the specifications for this shredder.