M Series Shredder
TWIN SHAFT SHREDDER
Low speed, high torque operation minimizes noise and power consumption – whilst achieving high throughput rates. These machines are particularly suited to the size reduction of bulky or voluminous materials which could include contamination such as metals or stones.
- Plastics –Mixing Plastics, Plastic Drums or Containers, etc.
- Electronic Scrap – WEEE Directive Materials.
- Tires – Car Tires, Debeaded Truck Tires.
- Wood – Pallets etc.
- Packaging Materials – Cardboard etc.
- Metals – Lead, Aluminum, Copper etc.
- Slow Speed High Torque Shredding Principle.
- Low Dust and Low Noise Operation.
- Rugged Low Maintenance Design.
- Shock Absorbing Gearbox Mounting Arrangement reduces Stress on Drive Components.
- Strong Blades manufactured from high-quality steels are suitable for shredding tough materials.
- Two Piece Split Bearing Housing Arrangement enables quick access to bearings and rotor.
- Advanced Adjustable Sealing System prevents product migration and ensures long bearing service life.
- Stand Alone Electrical Control Panel with Siemens PLC Control System.
- Tested, Approved and Certified to the applicable CE safety standards.
M Series Twin Shaft Shredder
Click the button to the right to request the specifications for this shredder.