K Series Shredder
SINGLE SHAFT SHREDDER
K-Series Single Shaft Shredders are heavy duty size reduction machines suitable for processing a wide range of materials. These shredders are ideal for the size reduction of flexible and/or medium hardness hollow products in bales. The fast acting, PLC controlled swing pusher automatically forces the material to the rotor according to motor loading which maximizes material throughput. Machine capacities typically range between 1,500kg/hr –30,000kg/hr+ depending on the model and material type.
- Plastics – Mouldings, Purging/Lump, Profiles, Films etc.
- Paper & Cardboard – Confidential Documents, Production Waste, Packaging Materials etc.
- Copper Cable – Household, Telecoms and Industrial Cables including S.W.A
- Aluminum – Used Beverage Cans (UBC’s), Swarf, Cables etc.
- Textiles – Carpet (Rolls & Tiles), Garments etc.
- Security Destruction – Counterfeit Items, Faulty Goods, Out of Date Stock etc.
- Foam – Production Waste etc.
- Mixed Household & Commercial Waste – RDF/SRF Production
- Energy Efficient + Maximum Cutting Force & Productivity
- Shock Absorbing Gearbox reduces Stress on Drive Components
- Rotor Knives can be rotated and used on several edges before replacement.
- Long Life Counter Knives can be used on two edges and adjusted to maintain cutter clearance
- Quick Change Screens for accurate particle size control
- Swing Ram Pusher with exchangeable PU Slides
- Quick access to the rotor via the rear chamber access door
- Twin Speed Hydraulics with integrated air cooler
- Stand Alone Electrical Control Panel with Siemens PLC Control System
- Tested, Approved and Certified to the applicable CE safety standards
K Series Single Shaft Shredder
Click the button to the right to request the specifications for this shredder.