Car Body Shell & Light
Metal Scrap Recycling System
- Car body shells
- Light metal scraps
- Waste from paper industry (ragger tails)
- The system is designed for car body shell or light gauge scrap processing.
- Minimizing machinery investment and operation cost.
- Heavy-duty, hinge belt conveyor is suitable for high loading and materials impact whilst being sealed to prevent leakage of material.
- The high torque Pre-Shredder is equipped with large diameter splined shafts, high strength shredding discs, and oversized gearboxes to ensure system performance and reliability.
- The Vertical Shredding System removes contamination on the surface of the steel (paint etc.) and compresses the scraps into nuggets.
- The bulk density of the product is maximized and EAF efficiency is greatly increased.
- Separation of the light fraction and fines is controlled by a central Reverse Jet Filtration System.
- Water spray & misting systems are installed on key components to maintain processing temperatures at safe levels and to protect against fire.
- System automation ensures that components actions are linked, the system capacity is maximized, and the system is protected against interfering material in the best way.
Car Body Shell & Light Metal Scrap Recycling System
Click the button to the right to request the specifications for this system.