BH Series Shredder
SINGLE SHAFT SHREDDER
BH-Series Single Shaft Shredders are heavy duty size reduction machines suitable for processing a wide range of materials. These shredders are ideal for especially hard and voluminous products. The large shredding chamber and loading hopper capacity, combined with the PLC controlled horizontal ram pusher ensures optimum feeding of material to the rotor therefore achieving the most efficient performance. Throughputs typically range between 1,500kg/hr –25,000kg/hr+ depending on the model and material type.
- Plastics – Mouldings, Purging/Lump, Profiles, Films etc.
- Timber/Wood – Pallets, Joiners Waste, Green Waste etc.
- Paper & Cardboard – Confidential Documents, Production Waste, Packaging Materials etc.
- Copper Cable – Household, Telecoms and Industrial Cables including S.W.A
- Aluminum – Used Beverage Cans (UBC’s), Swarf, Cables etc.
- Textiles – Carpet (Rolls & Tiles), Garments etc.
- Security Destruction – Counterfeit Items, Faulty Goods, Out of Date Stock etc.
- Foam – Production Waste etc.
- Mixed Household & Commercial Waste – RDF/SRF Production
- Energy Efficient + Maximum Cutting Force & Productivity
- Shock Absorbing Gearbox reduces Stress on Drive Components
- Rotor Knives can be rotated and used on four edges before replacement.
- Long Life Counter Knives can be adjusted to maintain cutter clearance
- Quick Change Screens for accurate particle size control
- Segmented Shredding Chamber Floor with Brass Guides
- Pusher drawer mounted on heavy duty rollers.
- Twin Speed Hydraulics with integrated air cooler
- Stand Alone Electrical Control Panel with Siemens PLC Control System
- Tested, Approved and Certified to the applicable CE safety standards
BH Series Single Shaft Shredder
Click the button to the right to request the specifications for this shredder.